How Customers Use GruupMeet Bookings
Below are examples of how some current paying Enterprise/Annual customers have used GruupMeet Bookings to simplify their planning processes and to enhance meetings and incentive event experiences:
- A leading destination management and event production company features proposed group dining options to potential customers with GruupMeet. Besides providing organizations that seek private dining coordination with a variety of available options, logistics details, and images for dine-arounds, this company offers clients the ability to visually take in and demo the sign-up and registration process that their meeting attendees would experience. This company’s efforts have resulted in winning new, important business opportunities in competitive bid situations in addition to additional revenue and profits for the utilization and management of the software for registration and on-site logistics.
- An award-winning destination management company uses GruupMeet to feature tour and dining options and to collect sign ups from their customer’s attendees for available tour/dining options.
- A global meetings company uses GruupMeet Bookings for tour and payment processing. Automatic notifications, including the reminder text message notification inclusive of each guest’s itinerary are also implemented.
- A Dallas-based continuing education organization uses GruupMeet Bookings for automatic text message reminders.
- A multi-office medical practice in Dallas uses GruupMeet for automatic text message reminders for testing appointments.
- A destination management company with in-house hotel relationships uses GruupMeet Bookings for co-op marketing.